Some Quotes to Share and Communicate...

My favorite quotes to share with as many people as I can, for many reasons.

Friday, May 14, 2004

Teddy by J.D. Salinger - " 'But doctors talk about cells as if they had such unlimited importance all by themselves. As if they didn't really belong to the person that has them... I grew my own body... Nobody else did it for me. So if I grew it, I must have known how to grow it. Unconsciously, at least. I may have lost the conscious knowledge of how to grow it sometime in the last few hundred thousand years, but the knowledge is still there, because - obviously - I've used it... It would take quite a lot of meditation and emptying out to get the whole thing back - I mean the conscious knowledge - but you could do it if you wanted to. If you opened up wide enough.' "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home